高中英语 Unit 1 Festivals around the world Grammar课件 新人教版必修3_图文
Book 3 Unit 1 Festivals around the world
Period 3 Grammar -------Module Verbs
To the audience: Attention; Interaction To the speaker: Confidence; Fluency; Accuracy!
1. Most ancient festivals would celebrate the end of cold weather. 2. For the Japanese festival Obon, people should go to clean graves and light incense in memory of their ancestors. 3. Festivals can also be held to honor famous people. 4. These carnivals might include parades, dancing in the streets day and night…
? 1. To master the basic usage of Module verbs, such as can, may, must, should, shall and etc. 2. To learn to use the Module verbs in the real situation through self-study and practice. 3. Be absorbed in English study and enjoy the beauty of English.
1. Learn the important words, phrases and grammar by yourself and try to make a summary of the usage of them according to the examples 2. Finish the little quiz to see if you have mastered them. 1. Study the sentences carefully and you can refer to the dictionary or other reference books 2. Make a mark where you can’t understand
3. Finish this task within 15 minutes
情态动词的基本用法:建立知识的框架： can（6点） may （4点） must （5点) need （4点) shall （2点） should （3点） will （3点） can.
①表能力 ---Can I come in? ②表请求或允许 ---Yes, you can ③有时会 ④惊异不相信 How can you be so careless? ⑤猜测可能性 (不肯)Jack can’t have been to China. ⑥ can与be able to
---May I use you bike? ①请求或许可 ---Might/Could I use you bike? ②猜测可能性（不问） may/can --- Yes, you ________. ③祝愿 倒装 ④may/might have done C She _______ you more help, but she didn’t.(2001高考) A. might give B. shall give C. might have given
3. Will /would
①请求和建议 (第二人称疑问句) would更委婉、客气。 ②“意愿” ③ “总是”习惯
A go to that coffee When he was there, he_____ shop after work every day. A. would B. should C. had better D. might
②表示允诺命令决心警告（二三人称陈述句） ③ shouldn’t have done（应该做的事却没做）。 ④ should “万一，竟然”
你允许我打开收音机吗？ Shall I turn on the radio? ___________________ 你允许他来看你吗？ Shall he come to see you?__________________
不得不（客观） ②猜测“一定” ③偏偏 ④must 与have to ---Must I be there at 8 o’clock?
must ---Yes. you______
---No. you_________ needn’t/don’t have to
1. Most ancient festivals would celebrate the end of cold weather.
某种倾向或习惯性动作 2. For the Japanese festival Obon, people should go to clean graves and light incense in memory of their ancestors. 按道理说应该
3. Festivals can also be held to honor famous people.
4. These carnivals might include parades, dancing in the streets day and night…
Practice and promotion
Finish Challenge I and II 1 Put what we have learned into use and try to analyze the exercise carefully 2. Finish this task within 10 minutes
Check the answer
挑战一 1. was able to 2. May/Can/Could/Might
3. Shall 4. shouldn’t be playing 5. No，you needn’t (don’t have to) 6. can 7. Can/ Could 8. must 9. must 10. can /may
挑战二 1. D 2. D 3.C 4. C 5. A 6. B 7. A 8. B 9. A 10. C
? Review what we have learned
Summary & Advice from our English monitor:
? What did we have learnt? ? What to do after class to be better? ? The best groups and students.
? 1. Master what we have learned today. ? 2. Try to tidy your mistaken exercises on your exercise book.